ELIJAH ONG CHIN BOON
Name: ELIJAH ONG CHIN BOON
TCM Physician Registration No: T1603399E
Physician Ong has been working in the TCM field for 5 years after he graduated from Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine, and obtained his bachelor’s degree in Chinese Medicine. He is currently working full time in a TCM clinic setting.
Physician Ong believes in improving one’s well-being of body, heart, and mind. He wants the best out of his patients and will aid them in their recovery in whatever ways he can provide.
Being a modern TCM physician, physician Ong is capable of being bilingual, makes communication between him and his patients much more effective so as to provide an efficient treatment plan.
During his years of practice, Physician Ong went to undertake a diploma in sports massage, to further understand the bio-mechanisms of the body and he was awarded with a Level 3 and Level 4 Diploma certification in sports massage upon completion of his course.
Physician Ong expertise:
- TCM Internal Medicine
- TCM gynaecology (woman’s health)
- TCM Paediatrics
- Pain management
- TCM Orthopaedics
– Home visit transport: $20 to $40 （depending on location）
– General consultation: $10
– Acupuncture – $10
– TCM Orthopaedics treatment (inclusive of consultation, shockwave therapy, cupping, and sports massage)- $70
– Child massage (20-40mins): $50-70 (varies on conditions)
|Area of expertise||